Chewy chocolate brownie bites, white chocolate, marshmallow and berries make a delicious combo with a burst of freshness. Just stack and snack!
• Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bites
• 1 package of fresh strawberries
• 1 package of fresh blueberries
• Regular size marshmallows
• 3/4 cup of melting wafter or white chocolate chips
• Wooden skewers about 4 inches in length
• Red and blue sanding sugar or sprinkles (optional)
1. Melt white chocolate and stir until smooth. 2. Put a teaspoon of white chocolate on each brownie bite then gently press a marshmallow on top of each brownie bite. If you are adding sprinkles or sanding sugar, add before the white chocolate cools. 3. Carefully add two blueberries and one strawberry to each wooden skewer. 4. Stick a skewer through each mashmallow topped brownie bite to complete the dessert kebab. 5. Drizzle white chocolate over the finished kebobs if desired. Enjoy!
Need another idea? Check out our Tricolor 4th of July Brownie Bites or Summer Snow Cone Madeleines.