Valentine's Day will be extra sweet when you make our Brownie Bites topped with fresh raspberry cream cheese frosting! A delicious and easy treat that you can make in minutes, leave the baking to us.
• 1 box of Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bites
• 12 oz fresh raspberries
• 8 oz cream cheese softened
• 1/4 cup of softened unsalted butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 3 cups of powdered sugar
• 1. Puree and strain 6 oz of the raspberries then set aside.
• 2. Add cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar to a mixer. Mix until fully incorporated.
• 3. Add raspberry puree to the cream cheese mixture, mix until light pink and smooth.
• 4. Top brownies with a dollop of frosting and a fresh raspberry.