Celebrate with something sweet. Our Madelines are made from a traditional French-style recipe with simple, high quality ingredients. These buttery-soft, cake-like cookies perfect to share with friends and family and they are kosher.
• 1 package of Sugar Bowl Bakery Madeleines
• Pretzel sticks
• Stiff icing (in shades of blue)
• Star-shaped decorating tip
1. Cut madeleines into triangular dreidel shapes and insert a thin pretzel stick into the top to create the handle.
2. Pipe light and dark blue icing in alternating rows using a star-shaped tip to add extra texture and definition! Have fun mixing up the patterns to make different, unique designs! Good news, Sugar Bowl Bakery's Madeleines are Kosher.
3. Serve or store in an air-tight container.
Find Sugar Bowl Bakery Madeleines at a store near you.
Photo Credit: Berklee Welsh @berkleebakes via instagram