Make the season merry with Madeline Santas! The buttery-soft, cake-like cookies are as versatile as they are delicious!
• 1 package of Sugar Bowl Bakery Madeleines
• Mini Chocolate chips
• Still red and white icing
• Star shaped piping tip
1. Spread red icing across the top half of a madeleine to create the hat.
2.Using stiff white icing and small star-shaped piping tip, pipe small rosette shapes along the edge of the red icing to create the edge of the hat. Add a larger rosette for the end of his hat.
3. Use more white icing to pipe in a vertical motion to create his beard shape.
4. Add 2 mini chocolate chips for his eyes.
Serve or store in an air tight container. Pick up a package of Madeleines at a store near you.
Photo credit: Berklee Welsh @Berkleebakes via Instagram