No-bake Christmas Cookies
Festive Christmas cookies with no-baking required.
Leave the baking to Sugar Bowl Bakery and go straight to the decorating fun!
These colorful Palmiers are perfect to share during a holiday party or wrap in cellophane as a host or hostess gift that can be enjoyed with a cup of coffee or cocoa.
• 16 oz of white chocolate chips or melting candy wafers
• 8 oz red melting wafter
• Light green oil based food coloring (water-based or gel will not work with melting wafers)
• 3 small bowls
• A wire cooling rack or parchment paper
1. Melt chocolate or candy wafers according to package directions. Make two bowls of white and one of red. Add a few drops of food green food coloring to one of the white bowls and stir well. You will end up with red, white and light green.
2. Dip Sugar Bowl Bakery Palmiers halfway into the melted chocolate.
3. Carefully remove and set each coated Palmier to cool on a wire rack or parchment paper.
4. Add sprinkles to each Palmier before the coating cools completely.
5. Serve or store in an air-tight container.