Something sweet for someone special. Chocolate coated Madeleines hearts are easy and especially sweet for Valentine's Day, Mother's day, baby showers or wedding showers.
• 1 package of Sugar Bowl Bakery Madeleines
• 1, 10 oz package white chocolate melting wafters
• Gel pink food coloring
1. Cut two of Madeleines and form a heart.
2. Melt 10 of the white chocolate melting wafers in a very small bowl. Use a spoon to place some of the chocolate between the cut Madeleine pieces. Hold the heart shape together with toothpicks. Repeat for desired amount of hearts
3. Melt the remaining chocolate in a bowl. Mix in food coloring if desired.
4. Coat the Madeleine hearts in chocolate and let cool on a wire rack. Remove the toothpicks once the chocolate has set.
5. Store in a covered container or enjoy right away!