Brownie Bite Ice Cream Sandwiches by Sugar Bowl Bakery
Ice cream sandwiches are a creamy, dreamy & easy frozen treat but have you ever had one made with a brownie? Use our Brownie Bites for DIY ice cream sandwiches that will make anyone smile! Pro tip: stash a few in your freezer in a covered container for those after dinner sweet cravings.
Before you begin: Freeze 6 Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bites for about 30 minutes. This step will make cutting easier since our chocolatey brownies are moist and chewy.
- 6 Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bites
- ¼ cup of Magic Shell or similar chocolate topping that hardens
- 6 rounded tbs of ice cream (we used vanilla)
- sprinkles or toppings of choice
- Parchment paper or wire rack to prevent sticking
- Gently cut each Brownie Bite in half.
- Scoop a rounded tablespoon of vanilla ice cream onto the bottom half of each Brownie Bite.
- Place the top on each and gently press down to form a sandwich. Place the sandwiches on a wire rack or parchment paper
- Coat each ice cream sandwich with Magic Shell or similar chocolate topping that hardens.
- Quickly sprinkle your toppings over. Topping ideas include sprinkles, pistachios, peanuts, dried strawberries, coconut, chocolate chips, or colorful gel frosting.
- Move your ice cream sandwiches to the freezer or enjoy now!