Brownie Bite Ice Cream Sandwiches by Sugar Bowl Bakery
Ice cream sandwiches are a creamy, dreamy & easy frozen treat but have you ever had one made with a brownie? Use our Brownie Bites for DIY ice cream sandwiches that will make anyone smile! Pro tip: stash a few in your freezer in a covered container for those after dinner sweet cravings.
Before you begin: Freeze 6 Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bites for about 30 minutes. This step will make cutting easier since our chocolatey brownies are moist and chewy.
- 6 Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bites
- ¼ cup of Magic Shell or similar chocolate topping that hardens
- 6 rounded tbs of ice cream (we used vanilla)
- sprinkles or toppings of choice
- Parchment paper or wire rack to prevent sticking
- Gently cut each Brownie Bite in half.
- Scoop a rounded tablespoon of vanilla ice cream onto the bottom half of each Brownie Bite.
- Place the top on each and gently press down to form a sandwich. Place the sandwiches on a wire rack or parchment paper
- Coat each ice cream sandwich with Magic Shell or similar chocolate topping that hardens.
- Quickly sprinkle your toppings over. Topping ideas include sprinkles, pistachios, peanuts, dried strawberries, coconut, chocolate chips, or colorful gel frosting.
Move your ice cream sandwiches to the freezer or enjoy now!
##easydessert ##icecreamsandwich made with ##browniebites from ##sugarbowlbakery ##🍫♬ SUNNY DAY - Matteo Rossanese