Oyster & Pearl Madeleines
- Sugar Bowl Bakery Madeleines
- Candy melts (bright white, lavender, and light blue)
- Pink buttercream
- White Sixlets candy (or white fondant rolled into spheres)
- Gold sugars or sprinkles
- Crushed graham crackers for sand
- Melt the white candy melts in a bowl.
- To get a marble effect: Melt the lavender and light blue in two separate bowls. Using a spoon drizzle the blue onto the surface of the white. And then drizzle the lavender onto that. Dip madeleines and let cool and harden.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Hold the madeleine bump side up (this is the bottom shell).
- Pipe the buttercream around the bump of the madeleine and then a little to cover the bump.
- Place the second madeleine shell on top so that the top madeleine's bump rests on the bottom's bump. Gently press into the buttercream.
- Place your pearl.
Photos and recipe by Diana Dickinson of @Dickinsoncakes via instagram