Halloween Dessert Charcuterie with Spooky Spider Brownie Bites & Webs
Treat your family and friends to a frightful fun dessert feast. This Halloween dessert charcuterie board would be perfect for a scary movie marathon or to bring to a costume party!
- 8 Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bites (4 for spiders, 4 for webs)
- Black or colored licorice strings
- ¼ cup of melted dark chocolate
- Candy eyes
- ½ cup of melted white chocolate
- Black gel icing
- Assorted candy
- Sugar Bowl Bakery Pumpkin Madeleines or regular Madeleines
For the spiders:
- Cut 4 sets of 4” licorice strings. Lay the licorice on parchment paper. Make “X” with two of the strings then overlap another set of springs in an “X” to form the spiders legs. Repeat for all 4 spiders
- Pour a ½ tsp of melted dark chocolate in the center of each of the 4 sets of legs. Gently press a Brownie Bite on top of the melted chocolate. Repeat for all 4 Brownie Bites. Allow to dry completely before moving off of parchment paper.
- Dip candy eyes into the melted chocolate then place on top of each brownie.
For the spider webs:
- Pour melted white chocolate over the 4 remaining Brownie Bites.
- Use the black gel color to make a bullseye on top of the white chocolate before they dry. Use a toothpick, starting in the center of each brownie and drag outwards to the side. Do this several times on each Brownie Bite for a web design.
Set your spider and and brownie bites on a board or tray. Add a few cups of candy, madeleines and fill in the rest of the space with popcorn. Enjoy!