Rich chocolatey Brownie Bites, dipped in white chocolate with marshmallow "petals" will make a beautiful gift for your mother or someone special!
For the flowers you'll need:
• 12 Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bites
• White chocolate wafers 12oz
• 18 Mini marshmallows cut diagonally
• Hard icing or fondant flower center (buy pre-made) or make using fondant
• Clay flower pot approximately 6" tall
• 24" of green ribbon to curl
• 1 sheet of green tissue paper
• Cake pop sticks
• 12" ribbon to wrap flower pot
• Parchment paper
1. Line flower pot with green tissue paper then stack 5 brownies inside the flower pot.
2. Add cake pop sticks to the remaining 5 Brownie Bites.
3. Melt the white chocolate wafters according to package and pour into a cup.
4. Dip the brownie pops into the chocolate, then set on parchment paper.
5. Before completely cooled, add the marshmallow pieces and candy center to each brownie pop.
6. Once completely cooled, tie curled green ribbon onto each brownie pop, then place finished pops into the flower pot.
7. Add a bow and wrap in cellophane if desired until ready to gift.